vegetable-insanityvegetable-insanity

Main News Games Art Favorites Reviews Stats

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

if only....

if only i have seen this when i created me ng account it would have saved me loads of time :p

...i can't stop laughing

Super Smash Super Smash

i want...

i want to smoke one of those flowers. Awesome video !!! I think i have watched it like three times already. I really liked luigi, it's like he's the very essence of coolness.

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

craaaazy

nice you have "recovered it from the dephts of your computer" i don't know what was doing in there an animation as awesome as this
loved the.....surrealistic(?) style

Depict1 Depict1

it took me a while...

...to figure out the 'free' ending but it was worth it. Great game. I didn't like that much the fact that there was medals to get for doing the "listening to the voice/ stupid thing". In my opinion medals should be just for the "alternative" ways of doing things. I liked a lot the whole voice talking to me deal.
One small issue that doesn't affect the game but maybe you'd like to know is that in my spanish keyboard i have a key for the ñ letter (ALT+164) and pressing it causes a flixel screen showing the frame rate to apear. It wouldn't be that much of a big deal if it wasn't that the game lies to you and has you trying to figure out the keys to play it and accidentally hitting it.
Again great game, keep it up.

LARRY: Gnomergeddon LARRY: Gnomergeddon

FOR THE GNOMEEEEEKING!!!!

awesome game, couldn't get through level 8. the one thing that really annoys me are those red dogs, the ones that jump at you , but i'll beat those gnomish hordes someday, great gameplay

Primary Primary

great but...

it's a great game i really like all the different abilities you have, and the way you have to use them and hoe you have to keep changing your color all the time. But i didn't like at all the way the wall jump works, for a start i would rather the jump button was elsewhere maybe letter "i" above the jkl, didn't like having to jump and give direction with the same hand, and the wall-jump... well i would change:
1) you shouldn't be able to go upwards that vertically, the wall-jump should position you far enough from the wall you jumped from
2)if you slide and then jump or fall you should be able to slide again in the same wall before touching ground, the fact that you cannot do that makes everything really confusing and frustrating sometimes. This would have sense only if you make possible 1) otherwise i think you could "climb" a wall by consecutive wall-jumps
3) if as i said in 1) the wall-jump is kinda fixed in distance/direction (only for the first moments after the jump) it would by nice if during those first moments you were allowed to hold the direction key in the wall direction without changing the direction of the jump as it's fixed.

well everything got very confusing, i hope i had expressed myself right

Backgrounds Backgrounds

NIIIIICE

can't wait to see that game

the mad hatter the mad hatter

VIVI!!!!!

it reminds me of vivi from final fantasy 9. Really like it. I would add some shades to the jacket like the ones in the boots but it's really nice.

oFLam responds:

fixed! =)

Mr. Mask Mr. Mask

i love it!!!!

it's great, not much to say but since i can't vote on it, i don't know for what reason i write you a review. This is great very original i like it simple as it is. Maybe you should try adding some color though i think it would look like a totally different drawing

Luxembourg responds:

You can't vote on it? Weird, huh. I have no idea why not.
I agree, color would completely change it, but I'm not entirely sure how and where I would color it. I could color the hill on which the house stands and the house, as well as the body, but what color would the body be? I'm not entirely sure.
Thanks for the review and the kind score!