vegetable-insanityvegetable-insanity

Main News Games Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 5 art Reviews

Backgrounds Backgrounds

NIIIIICE

can't wait to see that game

the mad hatter the mad hatter

VIVI!!!!!

it reminds me of vivi from final fantasy 9. Really like it. I would add some shades to the jacket like the ones in the boots but it's really nice.

oFLam responds:

fixed! =)

Mr. Mask Mr. Mask

i love it!!!!

it's great, not much to say but since i can't vote on it, i don't know for what reason i write you a review. This is great very original i like it simple as it is. Maybe you should try adding some color though i think it would look like a totally different drawing

Luxembourg responds:

You can't vote on it? Weird, huh. I have no idea why not.
I agree, color would completely change it, but I'm not entirely sure how and where I would color it. I could color the hill on which the house stands and the house, as well as the body, but what color would the body be? I'm not entirely sure.
Thanks for the review and the kind score!

Look. Look.

great!!

i really like it. I agree that the drawing isn't detailed but realistic as a more accurate word. I agree that some shading would definetly improve it a lot though it's a lot of work. But i also think that the fact that there isn't any shading and it still looks that realistic is really hard to acomplish and you totally nailed it. And definetly this needs more contrast, that can't be hard you open it in photoshop or whatever, put the max contrast possible and it will look much better with almost no work, i think you should do that and re-submmit it.
...oh and that guide-thing looks awesome

Luxembourg responds:

I messed with the contrast a little, and now it's darker and the dark areas are a little more clear now. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to image editing, though.
Anyways, thank you for the review! I really should have used more shading, and, with some of my more recent technical-ability practice, I've been obeying shading more.

Character Select Character Select

why???

why did you abandon the game?? this looks realy promising. i would definitely play with jesus